Saturday, January 01, 2005

Welcome 2005

Welcome 2005!!
Welcome to the opportunity to make some changes and adjustments. Why do we seem to always do that when a New year begins? There is not a lot of things that I really want to change other than the fact that I need to get off my ass a little more often and get out into the world again! Well that and quit smoking, get a real job and have sex at least four times a week. Then there is that whole SIMS addiction thing I have. I really need to see someone about that. But I think I'll start with one thing at a time. So I am going to log off the computer and move my ass into the living room and watch one of our new DVD's we got for Christmas. It is Episode IV of Star Wars, A New Hope. Isn't that Ironic?

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...