Tuesday, November 23, 2004

Answered Prayers

I used to be a big news watcher. Every night from 4:00 p.m. for the local news until 7:00 when Wheel of Fortune came on. I always watched CBS. The other broadcasts just didn't seem to be as "trustworthy". Well that all stopped about 10 years ago. Watching CBS that is. I still watch the news occasionally. But today gave me reason to go back to watching the news. When I heard that Dan Rather was retiring, I was estatic. This man is one of the most biased news anchors to hit the airways. They are supposed to be bipartisan, well not Dan. Especially since George has been in the White House. Maybe it was due to the fact that he is also a native Texan. So come March, I may start watching CBS news again. Who knows. All I know is this was a long time coming. Goodbye Dan.

Came across SORRY EVERYBODY today. Funny site, but what do Kerry voters have to be sorry about? Now would these Bush supporters PLEASE TAKE OFF YOUR BUMPER STICKERS!!!

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...