Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Razputin, Anyastasia & Fisher or the "Babies"


 Yes, RAZ putin, not Rasputin. Or as he is called "Raz". He is my buddy. He is a beagle that DJ & B adopted from a shelter and he is the best guy ever! He either sleeps as you see here, in my bed or on the floor, by my bed. Well, that is until his daddy gets home. 

That other furry friend up there in my bed is Anyastasia or "Anya". She is a dachshund/pit bull mix and she is a princess! She also loves lying in my bed until Daddy gets home. 


Then there is the little baby. Fisher, named after Carrie Fisher as we got him the day Carrie Fisher died. Maltese / Shiatzu mix. Veracious bark, but a chicken shit.  Scared of his own shadow. He refuses to get off the patio when it is dark outside unless someone is with him. He prefers to sleep downstairs in his playpen. He doesn't like coming upstairs in the dark.

These three babies keep me company. DJ works normally 5pm to 5am and B works 10pm to 7am, so these three are my companions and my co workers since I've been working from home. They work cheap, for treats! They also help keep me sane. Yes, I talk to them. We have some great conversations!!😘


No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...