Monday, April 18, 2005

Google This and Google That

Back when I first started my blog I had a monthly entry called MAN OF THE WEEK, where I highlighted a male figure, either a movie star, entertainer, politician or just a hottie. I discontinued those posts, mainly because everyone else was doing it.

Back in October I highlighted, movie star, Chris Evans. Since then, that entry is now the first image entry when you search for images of Chris Evans on GOGGLE. (I have since removed the photo but the hits keep coming.) This has caused MAJOR traffic onto my site. Almost over 200 hits a day. Thus making my site meter and statistics a little misleading. I have however acquired new readers because of this, which is a good thing I guess. But it has also brought some rather unsavory readers as well. You know the type, those homophobic kind that leave you nasty little messages in your e-mail, or rude comments on your blog. My question is, why were they doing a search of a shirtless picture of Chris Evans in the first place, huh?

On another note...DJ nad I have decided to look for somewhere else to live. Mainly due to the recent rise in shootings in the Greater Cincinnati area. So we are looking for somewhere in suburbia hell. Not my favorite place to live, but safer. But our search is going to have to take a back seat until we find out if DJ's department where he works is going to go on strike. While on vacation he received his picketing schedule, so it looks pretty sure he will be walking a picket line in the near future. So until then I suppose we will just have to keep dodging the bullets.

But I have being searching on GOOGLE for some appropriate places for our new abode. We want to move closer to our parents, so we are looking somewhere in between the two. It will make for a longer drive to work in the car and on the bus, but we all have to make sacrifices don't we?

So while we are GOOGLING, take a look at these hotties!! Talk about googling, I'm all googly...

No comments:

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...