Tuesday, October 19, 2004

Catching Up at Work

It has been raining here for over 24 hours, almost non-stop. We have had 4 inches of rain since about 8:00 a.m. yesterday morning. Needless to say business is S L O W ! I think I've seen three customers so far today. This has allowed me time time catch up on my blog reading. I have over 35 blogs in my favorite list and I try to read them as often as possible, but lately I've been slipping. So today (instead of calling delinquent customers begging for their payments) I've been reading.

I love this new site set up by Alex and Steph of Ohlala Paris. Not that I'm a fashion guru, I'm more of a fashion victim but their new site, ManChic is not only eye-pleasing, well put together but it's also very informative. The hot models are not bad either!

I also came across this site, The Electoral College Predictor, It seems as though Senator Kerry is moving ahead of GWB according to this site. I know that things are heating up here in Ohio, and in Cincinnati. Peter Jennings will be reporting from right here in the Queen City tonight on our own Channel 9. I spoke with a lady from the election board yesterday and she stated that there are 75,000 new registered voters in Hamilton County alone and they are predicting the largest voter turn out in the state's history. I am sure that this is the same throughout the country. In 14 days I believe we are going to see an election like we have never seen before. Let's just hope that the result sends GWB back to Texas.

After reading my cousin's blog, I am reminded of my days of parenthood and how much I miss them. They grow up too fast Graham, so enjoy it, even with the earaches and tears.
I also forgot how much I love reading Ajax. His site always brings a smile to my face and tempts me to go and do the things I want to do, like buy Latter Days as well. I hope I don't cry Ajax!!

I also have a new Blog Sister...I've added her to my links. Check out her site, I know you'll fall in love with her as did I.

Again thanks to ALL you bloggers out there, and sorry to my employer today for being totally irresponsible....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, fine, I'm tempting people, that's bound to get me a couple extra years in purgatory.

Nicky
Nicholas Ajax Stamos
Catch up with me everyday at: Ajax in the City

Four Generations

 Spent a little bit of time yesterday with my youngest grandchild, Lizzie. She doesn't look very comfortable in this picture, but she wa...